* Shorter and narrower than other saddles, no more catching your shorts on the front of the saddle
* Shell incorporates side to side flex for better pelvic contact and compliance
* 5 mm raised rear for better grip, posture and power transmission
* Ergowave shape relieves soft tissue pressure
* Narrower mid section and nose for better thigh clearance, less chafing and better bio mechanics
* Ultra light cover is abrasion resistant and non slip
* Unisex design and available in 3 width's for most pelvic sizes
* Ultra light weight starting at just 125 gm
I have personally ridden the regular 612 Carbon on all my bikes for the last 4 years
and I have never sat on a saddle as comfortable as this. Kiss goodbye to crotch pressure, sitbone soreness and saddle sores You will have more stability and control on the bike and should have less weight on your hands as well.
For a limited time ( till May 30th ) we are offering a FREE pelvic mapping (sitbone analysis) to determine the ideal saddle for you. This service is free even if you do not end up purchasing an SQ Lab saddle and is vital information for you when looking for that perfect saddle fit for you. No more guess work and endless $$ put out on saddles that just aren't comfortable.
The SQ Lab 612R and other excellent SQ Lab saddle models for all riders and cycling disciplines, Road, Mountain, Cross,Tri are available now at FITT 1ST
Contact us to set up an appt. for your personal free analysis. Now is also an excellent time to have a bike fit done.
Call or Text at 416-346-9696, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or look us up on Google check out our reviews and contact us through the Google link
Again, stay safe out there, promote social distancing and lets crush the curve so we can be crushing the pedals out there with our cycling friends as soon as it is safe to do so.